1. Apply for a mortgage and obtain a pre-approval letter. This letter may be contingent on the successful closing of your current home.
2. Approve overall budget of construction costs and soft costs.
3. Update one of Ridge Construction’s current city plan sets to your requirements. Meet with Architect to create concept and construction plans. Architect requires $500 plan deposit.
4. Sign a construction contract with Ridge Construction for a guaranteed maximum.
5. We will then send the construction plans and specs to your lender for the appraisal and final loan underwriting.This will take the lender 2-3 weeks.
6. Close on the loan
7. Apply for Building Permit
8. Ground breaking party and begin construction.
9. Construction phase: 4-6 months from ground breaking to move in.